Be updated on the latest news and happenings of BQ Corporation!
A story of dreams, hope, survival, and growth anchored on the strength and the heart of a family — that is the history and legacy of the Bohol Quality Corporation. As it celebrates its 74th year in the local business scene, it cannot be denied that BQ Corporation has already carved a name for itself, throughout its lifetime, as one of Bohol’s most formidable forces in the various industries it chose to penetrate.
Every business needs a visible and accessible location. Our leasing affiliate, Quality Properties Inc., might have just what you are looking for.
You might just be who we are looking for. Join our hardworking team at Bohol Quality.
Customer Service; Knowledge of Business; Planning and Organizing;
A. Pre- Opening
B. During Service
1. Well groomed and hygienic
2. Unquestionable honesty and integrity
3. Self motivated, can work under pressure
4. Good human relations and teamwork, supportive to others
5. Fast, friendly and courteous in dealing with guests on a regular basis.
6. Extrovert, sharp, energetic and exude with enthusiasm
7. Proactive – not impulsive, actions governed by morally upright values
1. Preferably a college graduate, with potential for higher responsibility
2. No license required but at least one year experience in food service is required
Duties and Responsibilities:
Basic Function : Attends to the maintenance and upkeep of all guest rooms and service areas assigned to him / her.
2. Performs daily room make up, rooms cleaning and maintenance except those on DND sign
Basic Function: Performs washing and ironing of linen items following the standard procedures.
Primary responsibility is to bag customer’s item.
Check and conduct inventory of the items in the stockroom.
Basic Function : Attends to guest registration, rooms reservations, cashiering, information and
guest relations assistance.
2. Provide information assistance and assist in rooms reservations
2.1 Attends to inquiries from callers and guests
2.2 Assists in taking rooms reservations
2.3 Prepares pre-registration forms of guests with confirmed bookings
2.4 Makes follow up of authorization letter for guaranteed bookings.
2.5 Conducts show room for inquiring visitors;
3. Attends to guest registration and other front desk functions
3.1 Updates the room status in the Room Occupancy Bulletin after receiving the room status report of the Sr. Housekeeper and after noting some movements in guest rooms like check out, extension of stay, transfer, etc.
5. Provides Guest relations assistance
KEEP BUILDINGS IN CLEAN AND ORDERLY CONDITION
Perform tasks in settling customer accounts. Responsible for calculating the
payments due from customers for goods.